- Consists of three separate buildings (Nr. 32, 33 and 34), whereby the first was mentioned in historical documents as early as 1530.
- The main house was named after a family of brewers Kirchpichler, and until 1804 it was a burgher house.
- Among the later owners was e.g. Michael Neuper (“Neuper’sche Brandstatt” / 1777)
- From 1804 to 1833, it served as a tax and customs’ office and later as a k.k. guardianship court for children.
- From 1850, the building housed a minor k.k. district court.
- From 1855 to July 1909, simultaneously also a tax office.
- Until 1984 it was an actual court building with a prison, which was used only until 1955.
- In 1986, sold to a private individual.
- In 1992, it was modified into a shopping center, residential building and a coffee house.
- Today it is a listed building.