- The church was built between 1065-1091 with an east tower made of stonemasonry
- 1313: construction of northern retaining wall on the side of the Grundlseertraun
- 1405-1506: large-scale conversion and big extension building
- 1429: construction of the big south-west tower with a clock
- 1445: endowment of the great bell “Kunigunde” by Emperor Friedrich III
- In the 16th century, the entire exterior facade was covered mostly with Protestant frescoes.
- 1984: new Rieger organ with 25 registers
- 1991: five new bells
- 1992: renovation of the tower
- 1998: exterior renovation including a new tower roof
- In 1301 the church was documented for the first time as vicariate of Traunkirchen. The Ausseerland was christianized from Passau.
- Sacrament house from 1523 mad of Adnet marble,
- “Beautiful Madonna” from 1410 in the Marienkapelle,
- late ghotic crucifixion group over the entrance of today`s sacristai,
- Latebaroque Floriani-altar with picture of Aussee about 1800,
- Fortschegger-pulpit from 1782.
The inn ”Zur Blauen Traube‘‘ was probably built in...
The forge had already existed before 1147. In the same...