18 Blaue Traube
- The inn ”Zur Blauen Traube‘‘ was probably built in the times of the Babenbergs as a fortification on the road to the market.
- From 1445 on, all the different owners have been registered including their varying history.
- According to a legend, there is an underground passage between the inn and the house Gschlößl N° 12.
- A Roman stone was walled into the foyer of the house.
- From 1840 on,the name “ Blaue Traube” has been used.
- In 1881 and 1887, the famous Styrian writer Peter Rosegger was a guest here.
- Today this house is a listed building and in Autumn 2004 the facade was renewed.