26 Kurmittelhaus vorne
- New construction 1888/1889 on behalf of Franz Kachler
- “Emperor –Franz-Joseph-Badehaus” – 3 roofed domes coupled with two 15m. foyers
- The design of the facade was modelled after the Kurhaus in Bad Ischl. Around 1890, it was built in the same way on the west and south side as the Kurhaus in Bad Aussee. (This created a significant sense of cohesion between the buildings with an international flair.)
- Housed technical facilities for cold and warm baths, medical showers, inhalations and massages
- In 1917, the spa offer was expanded.
- World War II: depot for military goods
- Between 1951 and 1952, the rear building parts were renovated and structurally restored.
- In 1963, it was rebuilt with an extension.
- Spa operation continued until 1979. Afterwards it was closed down.
- In 2005 it was renovated in order to house exhibits for the Styrian State Exhibition “Fools and Visionaries”.